Considered by many as the greatest chess player of all time, Robert James Fischer at an early age showed an aptitude for chess that few others would compare. His rise to dominance was rapid, as was his fall from the public eye and then into notoriety later in life. Bobby Fischer was outspoken, iconoclastic, and unquestionably a genius.
— References —
– The Russians Have Fixed World Chess, Fischer (1962) – https://chessheroes.blogspot.com/2010/03/russians-have-fixed-world-chess-bobby.html
– I Was Tortured in the Pasadena Jailhouse, Fischer (1982)
– Search for Bobby Fischer, Zaillian (1993)
– Miracle, O’Connor (2004)
– Bobby Fischer Against the World, Garbus (2011)
– Endgame: Bobby Fischer’s Remarkable Rise and Fall, Brady (2011)