According to the BBC, “a false flag is a political or military action carried out with the intention of blaming an opponent for it. Nations have often done this by staging a real or simulated attack on their own side and saying the enemy did it, as a pretext for going to war. The term was first used in the 16th Century to describe how pirates flew the flag of a friendly nation to deceive merchant ships into allowing them to draw near.” Tonight we review some of the more disturbing examples of this phenomenon perpetrated by the US government not against a foreign entity, but rather against its own citizens, whom they are ostensibly sworn to protect.
Myth of the 20th Century – Episode 244 – Unfriendly Fire – a History of False Flags
— References —
- The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman, Sterne (1759)
- Flight 93, Markle (2006)
- False Flags, Piper (2013) – https://www.unz.com/book/michael_collins_piper__false-flags/
- Majority in U.S. Still Believe JFK Killed in a Conspiracy, Swift (2013) – https://news.gallup.com/poll/165893/majority-believe-jfk-killed-conspiracy.aspx
- PATCON, Oklahoma City, and Jesse Trentadue’s Lonely Crusade for Justice, Grigg (2017) – https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/patcon-oklahoma-city-jesse-trentadues-lonely-crusade-justice/
- Never Forget: Hero Cop Who Blew Whistle on OKC Bombing Did NOT Commit Suicide, Syrmopoulos (2017) – https://thefreethoughtproject.com/the-state/okc-bombing-hero-terrance-yeakey
- Choosing the Light, Snodgres (2018)
- 9/11, Myth of the 20th Century (2021) – https://myth20c.wordpress.com/2021/09/11/9-11/
- Biden says gun owners would need F-15s and nukes to take on the US gov’t , Morgan (2021) – https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/biden-says-gun-owners-would-need-f-15s-and-nukes-to-take-on-the-us-govt/
- INSOMNIA STREAM: PAT-CON EDITION – PART 1, Blackpilled (2022) – https://odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/patcon1:a
8 Comments Add yours
Finally! A GOOD show! Well done. Kick the drunk guy out. He’s dragging you down. That said, kudo’s on this show. Lets try to do two a month? Maybe? Like you said.
I already know who you are talking about without listening and he´s based.
Based or not, if you’re dead weight, you’re getting left behind. Do you job and do it with excellence, or be gone. This is no time for charity. This is the time to be effective and efficient.
Reblogged this on Calculus of Decay .
“What is this person talking about? And why am I not watching Dancing with the Stars?”
Adam, you just described my family perfectly. I feel your pain.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Geezum Hank and his shitty internet connection and toy microphone suck but in the last 30 seconds he takes Adam’s lead and concludes the show so powerfully I have to readjust my headspace to accommodate his insight. If someone brought him into town and taught him how to breath through his nose he’d be f-ing dangerous.
Great episode as always. Listening to you fellas talk about false flags and the pre-9-11 security state, it struck a chord as i was rewatching the Wild Wild Country (Rajneeshpuram, 1982-85) documentary, a few things stood out and seemed pretty fishy/big nosey about what happened not just Oregon and worldwild. Especially the bombings and lab and potential israeli fundung. Bhagwan/Osho had some big $$ behind him and media coverage (not to mention he was an avid communist). Would you fellas ever do an episode on it, I think it would be highly valuable. Especially covering how the WWC documentary had a certain angle trying to justify the commute, exonerate Sanyassins, etc. Seems right up Myth20c’s alley.
Thanks! We’ve thought about this before, believe it or not. Maybe one day.